[Foundation-l] Election rules modification regarding suffrageissues raised on this list

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 18:38:23 UTC 2008

From: "Delphine Ménard" <notafishz at gmail.com>

> Just as a matter of clarity. Can the 50 edits be spread across
> different projects?
> Do internal wikis count?
>
> I'm just afraid I'm not gonna have the required number of edits on any
> one wiki. And I consider myself kind of "up to date" to be allowed to
> vote.
>

> Delphine

Hi Delphine:

Edits can not be combined from several wikis, they must be on a single wiki.

The following exceptions exist; these people may vote regardless:
    * Wikimedia server administrators with shell access;
    * paid staff of the Wikimedia Foundation who started working at the
office before 01 March 2008;
    * current or former members of the Board of Trustees.

Philippe