[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:01:57 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
>  Let us be practical. There are two ways of doing this; either you insist on
>  a measurement for the number of commits - this has to be developed and as it
>  is for a REALLY small group of people it is expensive or you create a group
>  and call it something like SVN committer and all committers can vote. This
>  too takes some work but seems to me to be much less expensive.

Maybe your approach is better... I was just thinking from the
perspective of my involvement in Subversion commits. If this is the
only involvement in WM projects which I have, I shouldn't be qualified
to vote. (BTW, I am administrating sr.planet through Subversion, which
means that I need to change config file less than once per month.)