[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:46:00 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Let us be practical. There are two ways of doing this; either you insist on
a measurement for the number of commits - this has to be developed and as it
is for a REALLY small group of people it is expensive or you create a group
and call it something like SVN committer and all committers can vote. This
too takes some work but seems to me to be much less expensive.
Thanks,
      GerardM