[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Searchability of non-mainspace pages

David Goodman dgoodmanny at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:17:40 UTC 2008

I would be very reluctant to use NOINDEX on any mainspace article
pages. If it is appropriate to have the article content, then it is
appropriate to index it in the most public way.
Other namespaces--even article talk pages--that's another matter. They
should normally be public, but in my view some of them not searchable
by google

David Goodman, Ph.D, M.L.S.