[Foundation-l] Board-announcement: Board Restructuring

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:46:33 UTC 2008

And while the people who were on the private group to
explore the setting up of the council have demanded
public explanations, they haven't themselves gone first
and revealed what they presented to the board, or how
their proposal was prepared, what conflicting views
were balanced and how.

Somehow the situation reminds me of a poker game with
both players asking the other guy to show their cards
first.

Yours
Jussi-Ville Heiskanen

******
I suppose that's directed at least in part at me, since I wrote the petition
and was one of the names presented for PVC.

On 22 April I participated at the Wikipedia Weekly and answered questions
about my ideas for PVC.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikipediaWeekly/Episode46

Also, on 27 April and 28 April I blogged about these matters.
http://durova.blogspot.com/

And I want to make this explicit, since apparently it wasn't
already suffiicently clear: the petition was undertaken on my own
initiative, without input from any other PVC person.  I was hearing
discontent about the restructuring from other people who had nothing to do
with PVC, and I regard PVC as minimally relevant to the petition.  And I was
peripheral to the PVC proposal.

It's always a danger with this sort of thing that someone will
interpolate dastardly motives where none exist.

-Durova