[Foundation-l] Board-announcement: Board Restructuring

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Tue Apr 29 07:47:29 UTC 2008

>The chapters read this announcement for the first time right now. The
>chapters will be the ones defining this process. It is entirely up to
>them to decide how they will elect the two representatives. So, no
>details have been worked out.
>
>Ant

So all chapters must group together and elect two people? Is that correct?

I would have thought that chapters were concerned, by definition,
with local matters, rather than global matters. Forcing chapters to
get together in this may be in line with own governing documents.

Gordo

--
"Think Feynman"/////////
http://pobox.com/~gordo/