[Foundation-l] The fallacy of power

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 03:20:42 UTC 2008

Erik Möller wrote:

<some wonderful wonderful stuff>

I do believe you have captured the true state
of affairs beautifully in that post of yours.

I don't think there was a single word in it
that I disagreed with. Perhaps I would have
added (as I have previously indicated) that
I would have much prefered for the board to
give formal acknowledgement and guidance to
the council formation process, but my view may
well be an overly cautious one, proven by
the future to be so, if the council that is
actually bootstrapped out of nothing turns out
to carve a functionality for itself, which it
would not have done, if nursed into being by
the board.

Yours in Wikimedia

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen