[Foundation-l] Official Election Notice -- concerns aboutsuffrage requirements

Philippe Beaudette philippebeaudette at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:46:00 UTC 2008

Hi Phoebe,

Thanks for your comments.  As you note, our intent is not to disenfranchise
anyone who is a part of this community.  I'm curious about how many people
we're actually talking about, and perhaps we can get someone to run some
numbers... (x number of community members who would otherwise meet voting
requirements would be disenfranchised by the "50 edit" clause).   I'll take
them to the election list and discuss; once we have an outcome I'll share it
with you and the group.

Philippe