[Foundation-l] Board-announcement: Board Restructuring

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:58:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Nathan <nawrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know why discussions on this list and elsewhere always devolve so
>  quickly to revolutionary ultimatums.

Nothing I said was revolutionary nor an ultimatum. I said, as has
always been true, that if the community disapproves of the performance
of certain board members it will become evident in the next board
election. I said this precisely to prevent further devolving here on
foundation-l: Emails are ignored, so save your opinions for the next
election. All our opinions can be heard then.

>  Confrontational
>  statements and belittling and minimizing the efforts and commitment of those
>  people we have elected to the Board is unhelpful and to be avoided.

I didn't say the entire board lacked commitment, and I didn't say that
any one particular member of the board did. Maybe all board members
are perfectly committed to our community. The general opinion on all
these things will become evident before too long.

--Andrew Whitworth