[Foundation-l] Board restructuring and community

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Mon Apr 28 07:21:47 UTC 2008

I fully agree with what you write below and this is I believe the only way
out is creation of closed groups which would PREPARE a
dreaft/resolution/whatever on a single issue. With some input from the
community, yes, but without a simple vote, because everything gets voted
down or gets just stuck undecided. Then the resolution can be voted by the
Board.

Cheers
Yaroslav