[Foundation-l] Wimimedia Radio WAS:RE: Legal position ofaudiorecordings of GFDLcontent?

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 13:11:09 UTC 2008

It you need more content; all the recordings at LibriVox.org are public domain.  I believe they considered a copy-left license but because of the difficulties outlined in the beginning of this thread they went public domain.  So you might want to contact them on their thoughts about licenssing as well.

Birgitte SB