[Foundation-l] policy on languages without native speakers

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:35:12 UTC 2008

Just because the board approves a policy doesn't make it the right
thing to do. Questions have been raised about the suitability of
the policy, and saying "The board approved it" isn't an argument.

If the community finds a new policy needs to be written, the board
can approve that if need be. Otherwise, it would appear you're trying
to make this policy set in stone indefinitely, which is in no one's best
interest in the long run.

-Chad