[Foundation-l] [Announcement]: Appointment of new Board Treasurer

Brad Patrick bradp.wmf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:44:03 UTC 2008

I am guided by experience.  WMF's last treasurer, Michael Davis, had zero
project-related experience himself.  He had nothing whatsoever to do with
online activities of any project.  He did, of course, have a wealth of
experience throughout the birth and growth of WMF, is involved in internet
business, etc. etc.

I just deleted the rest of my comment in light of Mr. Dalton's statement.
;-)

Howdy Stuart, and welcome to WMF!

-Brad