[Foundation-l] Legal position of audio recordings of GFDL content?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:54:22 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Given that it has been indicated that a new version of the GFDL is imminent,
given that it is not unlikely to be there before the end of this month,
would it not make sense to leave this question until the new version is
released?

A practical point, all the pronunciations that I put into Commons, may be
re-licensed to CC-by.

Thanks,
    GerardM