[Foundation-l] Language pack for MediaWiki

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 07:09:48 UTC 2008

Hoi,
For the MediaWiki 1.12 stable release, Betawiki has issued a language pack.
This language pack includes all the localisations that were added after the
release of MediaWiki 1.12. Several languages have been substantially
improved in the month and a half since the original release of MediaWiki
1.12. We now have 6.9% more messages ...

The language pack is for the moment available
here<http://translatewiki.net/mediawiki/>.
We are looking how we can support your language better and make the best
MediaWiki localisation available in an optimal way.

As always, you are welcome to help support your language by localising at
Betawiki.

Thanks,
      GerardM