[Foundation-l] (no subject)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 05:45:04 UTC 2008

It appears to suggest that there is a possibility that the Ancient
Greek test will be deleted.

This seems wrong to me, that real content in a real, non-constructed
language, could just be deleted. I think we need to work to find a
home for such an extensive amount of content rather than simply delete
it. To remove such amounts of information seems at once careless and
irresponsible, even counter to our mission.

Mark