[Foundation-l] Free license templates

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Mon Apr 21 00:06:40 UTC 2008

White Cat wrote:
> Even the suggestion of having uniform template names on all projects has
> received so much hostility. I have been called many names.
>
> All of you should be ashamed of your conduct here.
Hostility to an unacceptable project is something that Wikimedians do
very well, but I saw nothing in the comments that descended to name
calling.  The notion that somehow such a massive amount of cleaning-up
would rest on your personal shoulders certainly invited hearty guffaws.
Needing to be ashamed of that is a trivial price to pay to prevent
needless regimentation.

Ec