[Foundation-l] Free license templates

Ray Saintonge saintonge at telus.net
Sun Apr 20 19:16:46 UTC 2008

White Cat wrote:
> So I have to constantly clean up the mess over 750 wikis generate on a daily
> basis. We can avoid the entire process with little cooperation.
You seem to share a martyrdom syndrome commonly found among mothers of
teenaged sons.  They feel obliged to clean up their sons' rooms yet
complain about the lack of thanks that they get, even though they have
far fewer than 750 sons.

As the dad of a teenaged son I am content to let him clean his own room
to whatever standard he sees fit.  I might complain if foul odours began
to emanate from his room, but he does do his own laundry.  If the visual
impact becomes too much, the most that I would do is close the door.

Nobody is obliging you to "clean up the mess over 750 wikis".

Ec