[Foundation-l] Contingency plans for Wikimania

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 02:32:25 UTC 2008

No, but keeping an optional phone list of "people we should call
in case of an emergency" wouldn't hurt.

Like I said, make it optional. Say "If you'd like to have someone
in your country notified in case of an emergency, leave us a contact
name and number, and we'll make sure they get word."

This also helps emergencies that wouldn't necessarily make
international news (say you get sick and are locally hospitalized),
unlike a bomb.

-Chad