[Foundation-l] (Flashback) A short (and revised) FAQ about Wikimania in Alexandria

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:18:28 UTC 2008

What kind of question is that? Seriously?  The report suggests that
Jews should not wear yarmulka. It does not suggest anything about the
palestine conflict. Are you having trouble with seeing the problem
that the Wikimedia Foundation is hosting a conference, with the
warning "Oh by the way, don't "look" jewish, you might get hurt"?

-Dan