[Foundation-l] Three fundraising job openings

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:19:38 UTC 2008

If I read pointless discussions like some of the recent ones on this list, I
think that it might be good to set up such a list anyway... Jay/Cary, could
you consider whether that would be useful? It would offer a news source for
people who are willing to hear the news, but not the endless discussions on
some topics :) (I would still prefer this list, but others might not)

BR, Lodewijk