[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia, possible reconsideration

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 10:09:21 UTC 2008

The difference is that grc.wp, unlike als.wp, would not be squatting
on a space that could potentially be used by another language. If you
presume that it is impossible to write an encyclopedia in the language
designated by grc.wp, which I still think is an absurd argument, then
I don't see the problem with letting the code be used for... well,
whatever you want to call it.

As far as making up fake codes, codes like map-bms or lat-smg do not
do the type of potential future damage that als.wp does. There is no
potential for harm of any type, there is  no squatting at somebody
else's code.

Mark