[Foundation-l] Three fundraising job openings

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 02:08:07 UTC 2008

Dan, I can't predict the future any better than you can 8-)

However...

The general observations remain.  Other nonprofits use such people, to
do the same things, to drive large parts of their fundraising.  This
is normal and par for the course in the organized charity realm.

What the WMF wants to do, what we've asked the foundation to do, do
require these types of growth.

It's possible that executing on this will not go well, but trying to
do it seems clearly appropriate.

-george