[Foundation-l] Confidentiality agreement with FSF

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 18:18:55 UTC 2008

Hoi,
It is the Wikimedia Foundation that is the beneficiary of this whole
process. Don't be dense. It is good manners that make a delicate negotiation
complete successful. This means that at some stage the situation is as it is
and it is best to choose between "evils".

As the creation of new projects is the final step in the process that is
governed by the language committee, we have been urging for as quick a
resolution as possible. In the final analysis it is for the organisation to
ensure that our processes are possible and implemented. I trust the
organisation to have our best interest at heart. It saddens me that the
projects have not been created yet, but such is life.
Thanks,
     GerardM