[Foundation-l] An article to read

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 10:48:28 UTC 2008

We could make a comparison with the "old" foundations, if we calculate
an amount for all the donated time... Take the number of edits,
multiply it by an average edit time, multiply by a certain income, and
I bet that even if you take $2/hour or so, it would already cheer up
our percentage going into overhead :)

BR, Lodewijk