[Foundation-l] Allow new wikis in extinct languages?

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:04:18 UTC 2008

I don't know about that. I am sure they have a significant "nerd"
population, but actual Klingon fluency is not really that prevalent
among nerds, despite what some movies would lead you to believe. Even
the most ultimate of Star Trek fans usually don't know a lot of
Klingon, it tends to be a kind of niche thing, even if there are
thousands who claim to speak it fluently.

Mark