[Foundation-l] New wiki creation moratorium

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 00:42:05 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 4/13/08, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
>  > "require" seems unlikely. What difference is there between a project
>  >  created today and one created a year ago from a legal standpoint? Do
>  >  you mean to say it's more convenient to wait?
>
>  Due to the confidential nature of the current draft release, I can't
>  comment further at this point.

I have a sudden, burning desire to rewrite the GFDL into LOLcat, for
"FDL v.1.35!!!!111" [1]

OH HAI, ceiling cat sez, free contentz, u can haz it! derivuhtive
workz ok, if keepz teh licenez! Iz viral lolz!!111 Bewaer of teh
copyrightz, u no can claim! KTHXBAI.

-- phoebe, who needs to cut back on the coffee

[1]http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=How_to_speak_lolcat