[Foundation-l] An article to read

Dirk Riehle dirk at riehle.org
Sun Apr 13 20:21:52 UTC 2008

The primary criterion I use to determine whether "to trust" a non-profit
is the percentage of income that goes to the projects as opposed to
administration/bureaucratic efforts. While you can still game that, I
think it is a good indicator of how serious an organization is about its
mission.

I figure the WMF would excel at that. Maybe still too small to avoid
fluctuations, I would nevertheless put this number out, track it over
the years, and compare it with other charities.

Dirk