[Foundation-l] Ancient Greek Wikipedia

Christiano Moreschi moreschiwikiman at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 19:08:15 UTC 2008

Very true.

As regards the necessity of using words from modern times that have no direct ancient Greek equivalents, it is always possible to use circumlocution. The Vatican, I believe, have invented a delightful Latin phrase for a computer. It's "instrumentum computatorium".

I love it.

CM

Odi profanum vulgus et arceo.