[Foundation-l] Allow new wikis in extinct languages?

Marcus Buck me at marcusbuck.org
Sat Apr 12 15:08:43 UTC 2008

Gerard Meijssen hett schreven:
> Hoi,
> You got it backwards. It is exactly for the "Elmer Fudd" and Klingon that
> new languages are denied. When people do a crappy job, the egg is on the
> face of Google.
> Thanks,
>      Gerard

Are you serious? I think Google was fully aware of the character of both
languages when adopting them and I guess at least Elmer Fudd was not
provided from outside Google, but by Google itself as an joke or
easteregg or whatever you want to call it. I see absolutely no point in
thinking that the denial of new languages is connected in any way to
those two or other "jocular" languages.

Marcus Buck