[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:45:02 UTC 2008

It seems to me that the language committee formed itself and chose its
own members. Why isn't someone like Andre Engels a member? He has been
a part of the Wikimedia community for a very long time, and obviously
has a good knowledge of language-related matters and a definite
interest in the topic.

Mark