[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:54:38 UTC 2008

Alright, then... why the proposal to close projects? If, after all,
people are already proposing to close them on their own. What is wrong
with the existing system?

I think we should just say that as long as a Wiki has over 1000
non-bot generated articles, it may *not* be closed by a simple vote; a
Wiki may not be re-proposed after it has failed to be closed; and
beyond that let the existing system work its magic.

Mark