[Foundation-l] Future board meeting (5-7 april 08)

Michael Snow wikipedia at verizon.net
Fri Apr 11 05:21:40 UTC 2008

Thomas Dalton wrote:
> I guess it all depends on exactly what is meant by "disparaging". I
> expect the actual agreement was rather more precise than the title.

The difference between disparagement and legitimate criticism would need
to be defined, yes, and Mike will be working on a formula to try and
provide a little more clarity. In the meantime, with or without a
non-disparagement agreement, board members still have a fiduciary
obligation to always act in the best interests of the organization.

--Michael Snow