[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:11:56 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I do not require all project to have 1000 articles. I would consider a
project for closure when they do not have a 90% localisation AND not 1000
articles. Also a new project does not start with zero articles. It starts on
average with a sizable number of articles *AND *a full localisation of the
most used messages.

Statistics are plentiful just check out the statistics for the 100 or so
Wikipedias that do not have 1000 articles. Remember, for me it would be a
combination of factors. Also the 500 or so messages are quite stable.
Thanks,
     GerardM