[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:12:08 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When a language, ANY language is not written in its standard script(s)
however difficult people may find them, we should not allow for it. When
Klingon is written per standard in its own script, then the Latin script is
a travesty.

What I proposed is really minimalistic. Requiring an annual growth of 10% is
dangerous. It may mean that at some stage the English Wikipedia is to close
because it does not grow by 10% any more... not good.

So please, consider the three criteria I proposed and leave it at that for
this thread.

Thanks,
      GerardM