[Foundation-l] Criteria for the closure of projects.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:07:01 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Swahili would not be closed. Its localisation is 100.00%  for the most used
messages and would not qualify under these  terms. When a project is to be
closed, when objective arguments are applied, we can give a stay of
execution if there are arguments to do so. The point is that with objective
criteria there is less room for noise.

The notion of closing projects is problematic because it just does not
happen in the first place. What I attempt to do is rationalise the debate
and get some objective criteria. This may reestablish some trust and this
may get "resolutions" implemented.