[Foundation-l] Projects without >FDL1.2 migration clause

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:06:13 UTC 2008

Except when it's a volunteer council. Then we're perfectly ok with not
thinking, and ready to ignore the possibility of really bad
consequences. I mean, who needs things like carefulness and legitimate
open discussion anyway? When the criticism gets tough, we can just
ignore it and move to read-only lists and private wikis.

-Dan