[Foundation-l] Projects without >FDL1.2 migration clause

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:51:07 UTC 2008

Hoi,
First of all, as I mentioned before I would have the PPC be the same as PVC.
This includes you. I think highly of you. I just do not always agree with
you and, I am not afraid to say so. And yes, it should be a provisional
project council and yes, you should not be afraid to DO things and imho this
committee should just start. It does not need a mandate I think it is better
off without one. I also think that you will get a mandate as a consequence
of what you do and get done not because of a fancy policy paper. It is
certainly how you get my approval.

Second of all. You can not expect people to spend time based on vague
notions that cannot be substantiated. It might not be a bogey man but
Schroedinger's cat under your bed. You do not want to be ruled by fear.
Thanks,
      GerardM