[Foundation-l] A PC instead of a VC

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:32:22 UTC 2008

Hoi,
You can sue an individual for what THAT individual does. If a fear of being
sued prevents us from doing anything, we do not deserve the success that our
projects are. The WMF can help people who are sued because of no fault of
their own. I think this would be an appropriate spending of funds.
Thanks,
     GerardM