[Foundation-l] A PC instead of a VC

Dan Rosenthal swatjester at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:21:23 UTC 2008

Except it's dangerous to assume that such authority cannot be implied
in law, even when not expressly granted. From everything I've been
reading here we're not at all talking about a group of volunteers who
are interested in helping the projects, but rather a group of
representatives who are interested in being the voice of the projects
to the board, and under some interpretations, having control over the
board. That's something that might imply responsibility.

-Dan