[Foundation-l] VC - alternative resolution

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 12:20:48 UTC 2008

Hoi,
When you are of the opinion and when this opinion is share in the council
that the members of the council are not responsible and only parrot what
they perceive their community wants, the whole council will be
irresponsible. Power without responsibility is a recipe for disaster.

There is no need for people to talk about all that is wrong when as a result
there is only talk. We already have this. We have it in many places and it
is as effective.

When the council is not responsible for its actions why should anyone take
heed of what its opinion is ? What would be the benefit to the board, to the
organisation ?

Thanks,
     GerardM