[Foundation-l] [Langcom-l] Update on the process of new projects / new languages

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 22:19:47 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what the issue is. I understand that developer time is
limited, and that our developers are mostly volunteers, but from what
I understand, new Wiki creation is not a time-intensive process. Can't
the backlog just be cleared once a month or so?

Also, I have suggested it in the past and I will suggest it again:
would it be possible to give powers of Wiki creation to someone who
has that as their main duty?

Mark