[Foundation-l] Allow new wikis in extinct languages?

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 19:50:22 UTC 2008

This is essentially my position.

However, there is a line to be crossed - when we are writing a
language based on existing materials, and when we are writing in a
language that we have made up. A Gothic or Anglo-Saxon Wikipedia could
possibly stay on the proper side of this line, but a Sumerian
Wikipedia probably could not and a Carian Wikipedia definitely could
not.

Mark