[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal sent to the Board

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Thu Apr 3 09:35:26 UTC 2008

Right, after all, the Board may well decide that PVC is not needed and
vote the resolution down. Since the resolution is actually submitted, I
would postpone all discussion (perhaps with the exception of the
personalia which can still be easily incorporated in the list by the
board) until the resolution is actually voted.

Cheers,
Yaroslav