[Foundation-l] Photographer IDs

Craig Spurrier craig at craigweb.net
Thu Apr 3 03:08:11 UTC 2008

The Collaborative Media Network will be be having an IRC meeting to
discuss the details on Thursday, April 3 at 21:00UTC (5pm EDT) @
#collabmedianet irc.freenode.com. If you are interested in the
Collaborative Media Network I encourage you to attend. The time and date
are definitely not ideal, but I think getting things moving asap is very
important. Future meetings will be held at hopefully better time/dates.
-Craig Spurrier
[[n:Craig Spurrier]]