[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal sent to the Board

Chad innocentkiller at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:23:58 UTC 2008

As ideal as that is, it hasn't happened. The meta page on the VC
hasn't produced any results in its several years of existence.

So instead, we see a closed group (decided by one person)
trying to decide what we want this VC to be instead of working
it on that page with everyone else. All while legitimizing it
with a resolution.

I prefer the former solution as well, Mike.

-Chad