[Foundation-l] Provisional Volunteer Council - proposal sent to the Board

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 22:47:01 UTC 2008

Hi Mike,

are you suggesting here that a provisional council with the details as
outlined could have any impact on any status at all? ( formally, this
ocuncil has no influence) I do agree however that a legal review might
be a good thing to add to the considerations during the discussion
process. (thanks for bringing this up so soon in that case)

BR, Lodewijk