[Foundation-l] Surveys

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 14:12:50 UTC 2007

on 9/29/07 9:03 AM, geni at geniice at gmail.com wrote:

> Yes

I would like to know more about what has been done in the past.

>> If there has, what were the mechanics involved in taking it?
>
> Person comes in says they are doing survey for research project.
> Various people fill n survey and we never see the results of the
> research project.

Geni, what I have in mind would be an in-depth survey of a particular
Project; constructed and conducted by Members of that Project's Community
experienced in doing this type of thing. And that the results of the survey
be available to all Members of that Community.

Marc