[Foundation-l] Relocation announcement

Brion Vibber brion at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 27 16:16:32 UTC 2007

White Cat wrote:
> On 9/23/07, Sue Reed wrote:
>> If they do go into the City, having a location near public transportation
>> is an absolute must.
>
> It would be quite amusing (for us and not them) if foundation people never
> gotten to the new wikimedia office due to traffic I suppose

My old commute in Los Angeles sure felt like Zeno's paradox some days... ;)

Public transportation is pretty good in San Francisco -- certainly a
*lot* better than Los Angeles or St. Pete -- and supports commuting
within and into the city fairly well as long as you're decently placed.

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)