[Foundation-l] Request to unblock my mails

Michael Bimmler mbimmler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:20:42 UTC 2007

I will not comment on your experience on wikipedia-l, but believe me,
I will approve all messages from moderated users unless they are
highly offending (and no, I will not rely only on my personal judgment
there) or blatant spam. This said, at the moment there are nearly no
moderated users on foundation-l (besides spammers). If anyone is still
moderated and feels that he should be unmoderated, he can contact me
off-list.

Michael